RAISED SO FAR
- Ashley DeRosa just donated $25.00
- Oliver Herod just donated $106.00
- Anna Lilley and Family just donated $200.00
- Anoosha & Kabi just donated $106.00
- Angie Olson just donated $26.50
- jessica mujica just donated $53.00
- Crystal P just donated $106.00
- Robert and Christine Stone just donated $106.00
- Homes by Avi just donated $1060.00
- Vered Amir just donated $106.00
- Terry Keefe just donated $53.00
- Terry Keefe just donated $106.00
- Mandy Kenworthy just donated $25.00
- Anonymous just donated $26.50
- Melide Mackee just donated $53.00
- Auntie Lisa just donated $106.00
- Jenna Marynowski just donated $26.50
- Graham just registered for Teddy Bear Fun Fest 2023
- Mommy & Daddy just donated $106.00
- Lisa van Vliet van Vliet just donated $26.50
Fundraising incentive prizes
Once you're registered, it's time to start fundraising! To celebrate your fundraising success, we’ve got some exciting incentive prizes up for grabs.
Individuals who raise $100 or more will receive a 2023 stuffed animal courtesy of our friends at All-West Glass.
The top team fundraiser will receive free registration for every team member for 2024.
PLUS our top kid fundraiser (17 and under) will have their artwork featured on our 2024 participant button!
Together, we can give all kids the best chance at a long and healthy life.
Proceeds from this year’s Teddy Bear Fun Fest will help fund the best people, programs, research and much-needed specialized equipment at the Stollery Children’s Hospital.
For more information about the Stollery Children's Hospital Foundation, visit StolleryKids.com.
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors!
We're grateful to the following organizations who continue to make children’s health a priority.
TEDDY BEAR SPONSOR
DOUBLE DOWN SPONSOR
MARKET PLACE SPONSORS
Special thanks to our community partners
Alberta Ghostbusters, Encore, Extra Life Edmonton, Dairy Queen Canada, Integrity Waste Solutions, Positively Princess'd, River City Events, Simply Supper and Tridon Communications